Your Essential Oils
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are responsible for the fragrance of a rose and the smell of fresh oregano because essential oils give plants their scent. Essential oils are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants.
While NOT all essential oils are edible, you may be recognize some essential oils as ingredients to recipes. Essential oils have other uses too that range from naturally repelling insects to reducing the appearance of blemishes.
Popular essential oils include: frankincense, lavender, lemon, melaleuca, oregano, peppermint, and wild orange.
CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® — An Innovative Standard
- Pure and natural, with aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients; no dilution of active qualities
- Free of contaminants, pesticides, or chemical residues
- Rigorously tested for standards of chemical composition
- Cross tested using mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to ensure exact purity and composition potency
- Sourced by a global network of leading essential oil chemists and growers to ensure correct species, growth in ideal environments, and that raw plant materials were carefully harvested at the right time
Seeking exceptionally high quality CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®) essential oils?
dōTERRA® offers a premium line of essential oils which are used by both individuals and health-care professionals. Essential oils include:
Looking for personal care, spa products, nutritional supplements, and other healthy living products?
dōTERRA® has those too, and they are naturally safe, purely effective, and infused with CPTG essential oils.
Want to learn more about essential oils?
We may be able to offer a special essential oils class for your group, or you may want to inquire about an upcoming class.
Essential oils group class – Depending on your location and meeting time, we may be able to travel to your group if you regularly meet in a public location within a 90-mile radius of Mebane, NC. If we cannot work it into our schedule, we also have access to a training room in the Burlington / Gibsonville area.
Our upcoming and available essential oils classes include:
Essential Oils 101
An introduction to essential oils. In this interactive class you will learn about and have the opportunity to sample and experience common essential oils.
Essential Oils and The Bible
You will learn about some of the essential oils mentioned in the Bible and where they are mentioned. In addition, you will have an opportunity to experience some of today’s more popular essential oils.
Contact us for more information and to schedule or attend our next class.